Took you long enough!

But I'm glad that you're here.
Although it's a little weird that you're about to see inside my mind,
I welcome you to randomness and INNOVATION.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Boy Rekless

"Why don't you give me something worth writing about?" That's my blaring thought when I'm asked to take time out of the day to blog about somebody. This time, I'm embarrassed to say that I may have totally "fronted" on the rising superstars. Two unique and talented guys of the group Boy Rekless, J. Kay and J.D., have taken me from surprise and into the world of fresh music. Those of you whom look for a new and dexterous sound, look no furthur! They've delivered it to us (full force).

Below, I added Boy Rekless' new and innovative music video. I was pleased to see a positive message, and visual creativity boom before my eyes. This was, indeed, a must-share.



No comments:

Post a Comment