Took you long enough!

But I'm glad that you're here.
Although it's a little weird that you're about to see inside my mind,
I welcome you to randomness and INNOVATION.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Miami has way more good than Cuban food!


This morning I was on the phone with a good friend of mine, sharing a wonderful idea for our 22nd birthday party (our birthdays are literally a day apart). My focus was, of course, on location. Hers - on fashion. So, I threw her a ball of an idea; a suit-like party outfit that I thought would be chic and classy. So later on, I overheard that John David's collection was finally ready for viewing on the internet! I couldn't believe my EYES! Not only is the collection impeccable, I found the perfect birthday outfit for my dear friend.

It may be a year away from my next birthday but I quote "the clothes are ... timeless ..." - John Schoemann.



No comments:

Post a Comment