Took you long enough!

But I'm glad that you're here.
Although it's a little weird that you're about to see inside my mind,
I welcome you to randomness and INNOVATION.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Literally...



Here's an interesting story that leads to this ... whatever it is:
About two weeks ago, one evening I decided to work-out. I am absolutely no stranger to exercise but, somehow during 45 minutes of focusing on strengthening my legs, something went wrong. PAIN accompanied me for the next few days; walking was bothersome, sitting and standing was painful and the list goes on. So one night, I decided that some time spent immersed in my bath-tub would be of some use for my aches. My iPod Nano accompanied me, soothing me with melodies from artists like Floetry, Pledge and Lauryn Hill. I had reached Nirvana, UNTIL suddenly my iPod invaded the waters. Yes! It feel into the tub with me! Now, the screen is nearly black, I can't add or delete songs, and I believe the battery is destroyed.

LUCKILY a few days later, while ordering a new Mac laptop I went ahead and threw a brand new iPod towards the purchase (whew). Today I decided that I wanted to look at special cases they have for iPods (for obvious reasons. I surely do not want to ruin my next musical gadget). When I ran across CONTEXTURE.CA's 45 Nano Cases - which is literally 45 Nano cases made from real cassette tapes - I knew I had to share the coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment