Took you long enough!

But I'm glad that you're here.
Although it's a little weird that you're about to see inside my mind,
I welcome you to randomness and INNOVATION.

Friday, November 13, 2009

MIND NUMBING

My grandmother introduced me to the piano at the tender age of 5. I continued to take lessons for the next thirteen years, with abhorrence and reluctance; my grandmother had always tried to drill into my head the significance of learning an instrument, but I never cared for her reasoning. RONALD JENKEES brings me feelings of remorse as I watch his fingers scurry across the white and black keys on the keyboard. Now, I'm almost embarrassed to sit at my Yamaha piano and read/play the classical sheets of music. My years of practice of Moonlight Sontana is nothing compared to Jeekees' work...
This
Man
Is
Incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment