Took you long enough!

But I'm glad that you're here.
Although it's a little weird that you're about to see inside my mind,
I welcome you to randomness and INNOVATION.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who doesn't love a classic?


There is nothing more attractive than a baby-faced guy with a demeanor that demands respect; Mike Classic fits the description. There's a beast behind Classic's handsome hazel eyes, and if these rappers are not careful he might just bite someone's ego.


When the Queens, NY, rapper hit me up with a song called "Intoxicated" I felt like I was in the middle of a dance floor with a champagne flute raised to the sky. After that, it was only right that I checked out more of his music, and in doing so I found more 'dopeness'. Fortunately, I'm able to share with you the song that changed my view about this pretty boy, and I'm sure it will for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment